Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hurry!

While conducting my research for future Presidential Previews it has come to my attention that the end of the quarter is tonight. YOU HAVE TO DONATE NOW claim no less than two dozen of the sites I have seen. Bill Richardson appears to have raised 500K in about three hours. Nice.

So get on it kids, the future president needs your cash much more than you do. And remember what Bill says:
The only real reason to get involved in a campaign for President is that you believe a candidate will be the best president. Based on her experience, her commitment, her passion, her persistence, and her record,I know Hillary will be the best president.I hope you'll support her campaign" Bill Clinton
Yeah, I wouldn't vote for my own wife either if she wasn't qualified. "Hey honey, you know, I kinda like that Obama guy more than you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment