Saturday, June 23, 2007

Pac Man Fever!

I found this take on Mr. Pac-Man Jones amusing:

Maybe Pac-Man would care about the Titans if they redesigned the locker-rooms with a state of the art lighting and sound system, ten-dollar valet parking, velvet ropes, disco balls, lots-o-mirrors, crunk juice, three drink minimums, seedy drug dealing bathroom attendants, blue balled, pissed off bartenders and a posse of coked-up, strung-out, rode hard & hung-up wet, lap-dancing, junior college drop-outs. Just a thought.

Don't forget the pole. Check out the blog here. In case you are wondering (as I was) where exactly Adam Jones got the nickname Pac-Man look no further:

TSN: So, how did you get your nickname?
JONES: When I was a baby, I'd usually go to the bottle like a Pac-Man machine, so my mom called me that, and it stuck with me. [Excerpt from interview here.]
Ah, that makes sense.

Technorati Tags:, ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment