Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Light the Night Walk

Every once and awhile, truth be told almost every day, life has much more important things to worry about than Michael Vick and seedy referees. I received this email from my good friend, and I pass it along to you:
As most of you know, I lost my Dad to ALL leukemia in 2000 at the age of 60. No other families should have to go through the pain of watching a loved one suffer with this horrible disease, which is why I am again raising money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society as a participant in their Light The Night Walk. This year's walk is on September 20 and I'm asking you to help by making a contribution. Each donation helps accelerate cures for leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma and brings hope to the patients and families who are on the front lines of the battle against these diseases.
Please visit the link below to donate online quickly and securely. We'll leave the link in the sidebar until the 20th of September.

On behalf of Whitey and Leslie (who will do the walkin'), thank you very much for your support. All of us appreciate your generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment